Sunday, July 19, 2009

a wise man once said . . .

"First they laugh at you, then they ignore you, then they fight you. Then you win."- Ghandi
"You worry about yours, let them worry about theirs, cause I got mine." - LilWayne

it makes me laugh how i was just talking
yesterday about how people judge me for
everything that i do. good or bad. but it
feeels like this is an on going argument.

im a monster. no one can control me
anymore. i dont care what you think
about the way i dresss. and i
really really really dont care what you
think about the pictures i take!
its MY camera. MINE FOR A REASON.
to take pictures I want to take. its
MINE remember that. & i can put
MY pictures wherever i want to.
WHEREVER I WANT TO CAUSE
ITS MY CAMERA, WITH MY PICTURES!


you have to just get over it, & nothing you
say willl make me change my mind! -___-

No comments:

Post a Comment