Tuesday, July 28, 2009

have you ever ...

felt like you were stuck in a rut ?!
i feeel like im stuck. what do you do
if all your life you wanted someone to
call yu js to say hi, calls you beautiful,
smiles at the thought of your name, when he's
with his boys he points to you & says
"yeah thas her.", wants nothing more
than to show you the world and everything
it has to offer, likes you for you, & most
importantly js wants to make you happy.

i've always wanted a guy like that, someone
js like that. js freaking like that. js like it.
and not that i have it, it seems like i dont
even want it. in this case i think that its
really bittersweet. & i want him but then
again i dont. i need him but i dont. idk.
its something i've wanted for oh so long,
but now that i actually have it it seems
like hes js not my style. im used to thugs
i guess yu can say. ha. & now that i have
someone who is always nice to me. idk its
js wierd.

im afraid to let go of my past. im afraid to
open up cause i dont want to be judged
for my story. im most afraid to make him
my everything, cause when he's gone i'll
have absolutely NOTHING.
that scares me the most to be completely
honest. mel says to give him a chance because
it could do me some good, and i'll realize
that i deserve this good treatment. but its
easier said then done. i do know that i
need to stop making up excuses & js come
face to face with this.

this must have been what he was talking about
on sunday when he said for god to help me
make the right decision. well its right that i do
need gods help to make this decision. i js hope
that i can make a good decision & fast. its
my confusion ; what i want, what i need, and
what i misss. i dont know honestly.

this is so bittersweet, its gonna be the death of me. . .


1 comment: