Sunday, July 19, 2009

idiot. . .

so i just had a talk with my mother.
about her "boyfraaan" it was str8.
accept the fact that she thought it
was a bit of a joke, & she denied
everything just like i thought she
would. but idk whatever, i just
know that im not having this fight
with her anymore. & that im just
gonna let her do her thing, and make
her own decisions.


then her "boyfraaan" comes along, and
wants to talk to me. but he doesnt know
what the fuck he wants to say. which is
more than clear to me that he has HORRIBLE
communication skills. anywaysss, alll
homeboy could say was "i know you
dont like me." like okay let me freaking
explain to you why you annoy me.
then he starts laughing & is calling me
prettty, trying to make me laugh. im
like wth. STOP TAKING ME FOR
A DAMN JOKE WHEN IM TRYING
TO BE ohSO SERIOUSSS!


whatever that conversation was jst
p o i n t L e s S * im done.

No comments:

Post a Comment