Thursday, July 16, 2009

i realized. . .

i have a serious problem with
someone. someone very important.
so important that this problem is
honestly overtaking my life. this
problem needs to be solved. asap.
i have a problem with someone
that matters most to me. & her
name is shimona. yeah i have a
problem with myself. : i need to
deal with this, before it overtakes me.
-----------------------------------
i talked to raquel today. i was telling
her what was bugging me, and she
helpedd me. ahah as stupid as it
sounds she helped me. & got me
to thinking that shes right. im having
a problem with myself & before i can
get better, i have to solve my own
problem. but yeah, its all about the
situation with my mother.
-----------------------------------
im so used to being in control & now
that im not anymore i dont know
how to deal with it. and i have
one of twooo options. :
-- keep being mad at her, & have this
same fight with her every single time.
-- find out what im actually mad about,
and talk to her about it.
-----------------------------------
im going with option 2. but im just
trying to figure out how im gonna
approach her with it, while being
thoughtful. . . . . . . hmmmm. this is
good for me. ha.


someone open my eyes a little wider, so i can see the light. ha.

1 comment:

  1. shimonaa your blogs are so inspirational :) when you grow up YOU need to be a therapist<3 haha.

    ReplyDelete