Sunday, July 12, 2009

sorry

soooo hmmm what can i blog about!
i feeel like i havent blogged in forever,
that i forgot how to do it. but ima try. (:
----------------------------------------
so yeaaaah last sunday me & the dollS
had a paaaaahty. tNani comes texting
me talking about : " come to my houseee
we haaaaviin paaaaarhtyyyyy. " i just died
laughin lmao. & so me, isadora, & mel
went. it was funn we went swimmin
& had a photo opt. ;] we went to the fire
workss, and had even more fun. until
dudes almost got hit in the face. lmao -_-
but its whateverrr. i saw people i havent
seen in mad long. que sad. :/
-----------------------------------------
my birthday was last friday, july 3rd.
it was waaack, but i really did have a good
day, cause i was with genuine people that
i love with allll my heart. even though i
didnt do any crazy shit, and i thought
that it was wack, now that i look back on
it i really think i did have a good day.
i got my permit finallly! the picture
on it is ugly. ahah oh welll but the test
is so overratted. its the easiest test i've
ever taken in my life. :D i painted the
babys room tooo. its mad cute, & shes
stilll so smalll. she's gaining weight tho.
8 pounds now & shes 2 months! this is great.
--------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment