Sunday, July 19, 2009

jugdement . . .

i never get a break do i?!
you read my shit, tell me you
like it, & then you do just what
i asked people not to do. you
come &

JUDGE ME.

didnt i just ask you not to judge me.
wtf seriously. you dont realize that
you just pissed me offff. its not even
cooool. you shouldnt faaacking judge
people, because they could be the
most amazing people you ever
come in contact with.

i never judged you for your story, and
it saddens me to know that you just
judged me for mine. the thing is that
your supposed to be my boy. & you
didnt even apologize you just quick
to blame me. well you know what
guessss that worlddd ! ;

I'LL BE THE REASON FOR EVERYONE'S
PAIN, AND YOU CAN All JUST BLAME ME!

im sick of thiiis shiiiit. that just
showed me how waack you are.
you said ;
"thats not how i view you."
stop judging me & let me do me.
im giving you one chance to
apologize for your misjudgements
of me. that ReallyReallyReally hurt.
i hope yur happy. smelllllll. -____-


No comments:

Post a Comment