Tuesday, July 14, 2009

cunt.

okay sooo im super fucking pissed.
like seriously, i fucking hate everyone.
seriously. my mother is such an idiot.
seriously. -_____- im sick of stupid
shit, and i need to faaacking escape.

im sick of this bitch, and her bum asss
boyfraaand. like wtf the man is married.
LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE.!#$%^&*

sooo this is what happened. . . . . .
i was at church& angelica called me
& was like "oh yur mom said shes ready."
so i went down & my mother was like "go
back upstairs im waiting for albert,
so you can stay with jenn & noelani."
& i was like "aiight yur dumb."

she callls me like an hour later & is like
"come on yur leaving. i go down & shes like
yur uncle is gonna take yu cause im
going to mc donalds with albert to help
him fill out some papers."

so then i started spaaziiin. & i was like
"you fuckin blow everything outta
proportion, and yu always pull this
stupid shit, wtf im not goiin!" and i
went back upstairs. so then she just
left me stranded. like are yu fucking
deadasss?! fuck you then. seriously.

the thing that makes me so mad is
that she picked her bum asss fucking
"boyfraaan" over her fucking kid.
seriously. she ignored my brother
tooo. like fuck this seriiously.
ugh whateverrrr. SMELLLL. -____-

No comments:

Post a Comment