Saturday, June 13, 2009

satuhday was a goood day.

the carwash this morning was
the bomb diggity! lmao (: i had
mad fun chillin with my buddies.
like we all seem to get along good,
so i know that washington will be
mad fun. lOl. we had 3 things going
on, we was having a yardsale. (wack)
a carwash. (bomb) and we were
sellling foood. (maad goood.) ahah
the carwash was free, but we were
accepting donations. thats how we
made mad guap. like some random
ass nice lady gave us $40 as a donation.
i was maaaad shocked. lmao i had fun.
-------------------------------------
i was stuck at the nail salon with my
mother. -_- i hate being in the nail
salon when im not getting my nails
done. it was so wack, so i just fell
asleeeeep. ahaha but yeah that
was it.
------------------------------------
yeah then i went to my boys house.
and i had mad fun. well just cause
like we got to talking, and i got some
goood advice. ahaha yo i love him. <3
-------------------------------------
but thats it, and tomorrrow is the big
day. carwash part II. i did one for church,
and tomorrow is one for dynamy. if the
one today was this fun, i can only imagine
what tomorrow will be like. lmao me & mel
washing cars alllll dayyy! lmao 11am-3pm.
text me & get yur car washed for free.
but send a donation. lmfao. (: im ohso tired.
and i need to write in my journal. lol smelll.

No comments:

Post a Comment