Thursday, June 25, 2009

long timee no writeee. aha

whaaats happppeniiiin. (:
i havent been on this shit in
mad long. ahaha but yeah anywho.
-----------------------------------
the other day, the carwash was cancelled.
:/ i was sad lol. but yeah its whatever.
speaking of dynamy, my internship
still isnt set up. which sucks cause
i need to get that ish done. lol but w/e
---------------------------------------
im sleeepin at my cousins houseee. aha
shes 22, & im here with her boyfraan, but
they're both like big litttle kids. ahah im
havin odee fun right now. lol <3 love them.
her boyfraaan was teaching me how to drive
a stick. seeing that im hopefullly gettting
my permit next friday. lol ahha but i wanna learn
how to drive a stick because then no one can
ask me to drive my car. lol that'd be great!
-----------------------------------------
then he told me that "im very particular about
who im friends with because i can tell whose
fake and who's not." aha i kinda think thats true,
because i dont have any friends true statement.
and i really dont care. lol it is what it is. ahah :D
he is the shiiiiiiiiiit nigggaaaaa. i get good vibes
from hiim. my cousin picked a goood one. ahaha ♥
--------------------------------------------
oh yeah today me him & my cousin was in
walmart, and i seeen some silly string, and
i came and sprayed it on him, and then i
thought it was over. ahah but he came back
for revenge. and he got me. lmao he got me od
with sillly string. lmaoo so its war now! ahaha
---------------------------------------------
but yeah im gassed that my boy is stilll my boy.
ahaha i think that we are closer than ever. lmao
& its the shiiiit. lmao hes the bomb. :D welllllllllll,
im kinda sorta talking to someone, hes cute. ahah
i beeen hanging with him a lot & ishh. but yeah
idk its not that serious, we're both on the same
page, and dont wanna be tied down cause its
summmer. you know?! & we're both going on
vacation. but yeah its gravy. i dont wanna like
be tied down to anyone cause its summer, i just
want to live my life, & do me. its summer 09
we in hereeee, lets get it. ahah i dont need no
man holding me down. i want to be able to do
what i do. and have fun while doing it. yu know?
but yeah it is what it is. schoools out, its the
summmmer, and its time for me to do me
the way i want tooo so for those of you who
dont like it..... FAAACKKK YAAAAA. :D
-----------------------------------------
but yeah shit with me is gooood. lol im happpy
and everything is going good i guess. lol my
internet isnt working, so ill be on when i can.
lol smelllllll.

No comments:

Post a Comment