Friday, October 23, 2009

ICS

i think things between us are just fucked up.
how do we go from best friends to acting as
if we don't even know each other? i hate the
fact that we have to live like this. i feel like
everything happens for a reason. i don't
understand what happened with us. I'm
thinking about what this could mean.


I'm sick of you trying to make me feel inferior.
i refuse to let you or anyone make me feel
inferior without my consent. you always
leave me out when its all of us. I'm not the
only one who notices it. and I'm not gonna play
the victim if that's what you want.


I'm really not begging for your friendship,
but i don't wanna act as if i don't know you.
if you choose not to speak to me, that's cool.
but give me the closure of at least knowing
why. i miss having you around, & i miss all
the fun times we had oh so long ago. i
miss you, and I'll always be here for you.
take care of yourself, and my number will
forever be the same. ♥

2 comments:

  1. thats so touching! who you talking about ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, so yea we don't know eachother, & i know this blog is from so long ago. but if you really miss her why don't you go up to her & talk to her. i mean im sure it wont kill you or her!

    this happend before with me and my best friend. & in the end i ended up going up to her & now where back at it. u shouldd be the bigger person! think abouuut it pleaseeeee!

    ReplyDelete