Saturday, September 19, 2009

haaaay.

so i got the laptop. & internet is back in action.
wellll school has obviously started, and its good.
im making new friends & they're good. the new
little freshmen boys are mad cute and very nice.
i play volleyball, and it was really fun but now i
actually i hate it. i hate practice, and games. but
im not gonna quit because im not a quitter.


boys #1 & 2 are done. ahaha i give up. i've got
my priorities in order. and i know what is most
important to me & its really not boys. i've
realized that basically every single boy out
there is the same. they all was sex, and they are
alll afraid of commitment. im getting to the point
in my life where im done fcking with wack ass
dudes. and i really dont wanna waste anytime.
for me your either in it all or nothing. seriously.


but now i really dont even want a boyfriend, i'd
rather js chill and do me. i been doin me for the
past 16 years, & it seems to be working out fine.
i honestly like js chillin with the guys. thats all i
do, & i js like being with the guys. i like js chilling
with them. i really dont care anymore, calll me
whatever the hell you want. im js doing what i
like to do, how i want to do it whether you are
okay with that or not. i js dont care. i know this
is completely random. but whatever. ahah i
wish that people would js let me live my life,
& not critisize what i do. its annoying.


but other than lifes usual difficulties. everything
is good. i think im actually happpy. (: well life is
life, but what else can you do. i have the 3 best
friends a girl could ask for. im still young, i have
one more year of school, then im off to college.
so for now the rest of my youthood, im going to
live it up. life is a party so im gonna live it up.
boys come and go, things go wrong as theyy
always willl, but you only live once. so why
mope around & be sad about whats going wrong.
js pick things up & live your life. & (:

No comments:

Post a Comment