Saturday, March 28, 2009

debutante ball.

okay so the ball is tonight & im mad nervous. :/ my day hasn't started off well. my hair looks like shit. literally. -_- like eck. im so pissed about it still. but yeah like i cant even fix it, and everyone is just getting on my nerves. & i have no idea why lik eccccck. but then again it coulda been worse. :/ so look on the bright side. & i bought this new eyeliner & it fxcking suckssss! like seriously. double you tee efff. [wtf for those of you who didnt get it] but yeah my nails & toes are teh only things that came out good lol. i was in the hair dressers at 830 this morning. & not its 147 pm & i havent eaten anything. and i dont wanna eat cause then i wont fit into my dreessss! eck this sucks. but yeah i got mad people comin to see me. ahah wooop wooop & they're gonna see me lookin cheeks cause my HAIR LOOKS LIKE SHIT. -_- but yeah anyways everyone keeeps saying "oh dont stresss, dont stress" like no niggga you dont unerstand. but i reallyhope i get that $1,000 dolllars. i'll be gasssed ahah like deadasss. but nugget got het nails done just for the ball & im gasssed lol wooop wooop. ahahah mad girly! i cant wait to see them on her. and i spent mad money already for the day on mad litttle shit after this iam broke. wtf i need a job. wish me luckkk. im out ♥

1 comment:

  1. but nugget got het nails done just for the ball & im gasssed lol wooop wooop. ahahah mad girly! i cant wait to see them on her.



    honestly is it that serious lol

    jk. by the way i hadd madd fun today with you & soly.

    ReplyDelete